Orange Rhymes Orange Rhymes

Pretty good

I can see that being an intro to a show, where the credits are the show-title and all that, course you'd need a larger premise to go on to make a whole show's worth of animation and stuff. Pretty tight animation overall though.

Sadistic: Raito Sadistic: Raito

yeaaah

I love this animation soooo much x3 I keep going back and rewatching and rewatching it. I love the beginning part where it suddenly flips and warps your perpective, and I love the part where L thrusts his head through the bars all up in yo' face like ^^ like those two parts the best.

Fallen 2052 Fallen 2052

nyeh

You can draw fairly decently, however you have no sense of proper timing or the basic physics of motion. Also, No. Tweens. They suck ass.

Zocko responds:

I've submitted a post about the timing in Newsgrounds portal already. The timing seemed to work on my computer but once uploaded it went completely astray. Any ideas? Whats wrong with tweens?

Prelude to Badger 2 Prelude to Badger 2

pickles and dairy!

and peanut butter sauce!

oh my

Piconjo Jam #23 Piconjo Jam #23

ZOMG

them pirates be good eetin'

PICONJO: Sprite Christmas PICONJO: Sprite Christmas

That was HAWT.

<3 hawtie.

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

HAWT

...again. As usual.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

k

Will Of the Shinigami Will Of the Shinigami

WOOOO

Your artwork and animation is pretty HAWT. My only complaint, the voices were dull and monotone, and the storyline was....eeh.

Nonetheless, keep it up!

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

That was HAWT!

O_O I love you.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

get yo hands out my pants!
>:O

Junk1 Junk1

Arguing via Flash?

Is this gonna be the next awesome craze?
Take it to a forum somewhere if you want to bitch about something.
Seriously though. I like the artwork, reminds me of Vasquez stuff though.
You might want to add some detail to the actual head and spin that in accordance with the eye movements, otherwise it's too obvious that eyes are simply floating around.... that actually distracted me long enough to listen to your entire rant.
There will always be people who bitch about stuff they don't like, and be they the most talentless hacks imaginable, it matters not, because they still have an opinion.